I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but urself and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

Friday, November 14, 2008

well bcause shardhana said i shud blog more, im gna. =)
2day marks the end of the year 2008 skool session.
i am not emo or anitin dat skool's over.
m kinda glad actually. too much to handle at skool evrday.
diz year was a pretty controversial fer me.
the so called honeymoon year
had so much Drama and Ego.
BITCHES!! ERGHHH!!
m jz gna let karma do its job.
bt tanks to all of diz,
I OLLEMADTHHEE A/P KUNASEGARAN have become stronger and bolder.
so thank you.
not oni dat.
i now noe who my true friends are.
i now noe hu to trust and hu to not.
i now noe da world can be a pretty cruel and unfair place
but no matter wat hapens
i now noe dat i shud jz walk wid ma head held high.
let da bitches talk,
let da rumours spread.
i aint gna care.
fer dey are not me.
i noe da real me.
and dats enuf.
*ollelovesshardhana!*

4 comments:

Sachan said...

shardhanalovesolletoo!!!!

olle said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sachan said...

I have a confession to make. I always visit your blog not only to read your posts, but to listen to Lucky..haha..
I do have the song on my PC, but it's much interesting this way.
CRAPS.

olle said...

hahaha. stil da same old shradhana.